Monday, July 25, 2011

Ive been in a bit of a funk lately, as I have been working through some emotional stuff. So I thought it might be a good time to talk a little about the importance of working out our stuff. We all have drama in our lives, bad things happen and seemingly outway the good. The reason I think its a good idea to work through our issues is that it really affects how we precieve the world and respond to it. To give a an example of a perception would be not seeing how many options we really have because whatever is happening is clouding up the view of those options. Gives a sort of tunnel vision. This is something I have experienced myself. Some reccomendations with dealing with issues that keep popping up in ones life is to take a step back look at the big picture, see what this issue is connected to. Take yourself out of the issue  and try to look at it as if you were an another person watching happen. Remember you always have choices. Finally try to do the next thing. Whatever that next thing is if its walking over to a chair and sitting do it. Then do the next thing after that. Give yourself a break from what is happening. Focus on that next thing  and keep it there. Until your ready to face the issue again.

I am not a pyschologist or a pyschiatrist. However I am a person who has been there and is still struggling with my own issues. I believe there is always hope and that we all can move beyond whatever issues we may have. Also its pretty hard to relax when we have something bugging us. Though Im
sure thats something everyone notices.

1 comment:

  1. I understand, totally.
    Whenever I find the world is against me, I turn around and lead the world. That's flexibility of life. ;)

    ReplyDelete